어제 '나는 얼마짜리 레뷰어'라는 글을 쓰고 많은 댓글들에 답글을 달다가 참 글을 잘못썼구나 싶었습니다. 레뷰캐쉬적립액에 따라 많은 불로거들이 얼마짜리로 분류가 되어 버려서요. 레뷰도 하나의 수익프로그램이고 그 프로그램 하나로 얼마짜리가...
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
The Google Story
구글의 과거, 현재, 그리고 미래를 예측하는 비디오 클립. 검색, 블로깅, 광고, 지도, 계정, 문서, iGoogle... 미래에는...
1 개의 덧글:
Anonymous
said...
Awesome blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Thanks a lot!
1 개의 덧글:
Awesome blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring
writers? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or
go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Thanks a lot!
Here is my web blog - football kit forum
My webpage > jersey shop guy
Post a Comment